Want to start World of Warcraft?

olliepop

Reaction score
World of Warcraft is by far, the best MMORPG there is, and ever was. I started, and i can't play another. They simply all suck, other than WoW of course.

If you would like an invite to the best game in history, post here your email address.

I will send you an invitation through the World of Warcraft: Refer a Friend program and we will both get rewards.

With this invitation you will get a 10-day free trial, and if you want to start the game for real, simply buy it and use the serial code on the trial account and you will have it activated for the full game!

I really hope you make use of this opportunity!

Post here your email address if interested, and i will send you an invitation ASAP.
Edit:
Offer still open. Please consider it! Post if interested.

Last edited:

merk13

Reaction score
Is there any gamers left that havent played WoW ?

If you want to avoid the frustration of starting from ground up then lemme know and we can see if my account is still archived (and I am sure it is) and you can buy a lvl 70 character plus a bunch of lower levels and jump start into the game.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't played WoW for more than ... I think it was about 2-3 minutes before I got bored! Gimme a motor-racing/FPS game any day...