Want to swap links

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Ill put your link on my site... As long as you put my link on yours...
(zdroyd.x10hosting.com)

One thing though... Why does everyone have to make a community based forum site! There are so many out there that most of the new ones will be over looked.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Yea, ok, lets swap links. First can you tell me what you want the ad to say, and where you want it.

dirtracer36

Reaction score
Hi, I have a link directory needing more links, if you would like to add yours. Give me a link back and I will make you a featured site. :biggrin:

Link directory

EDIT: Mods, Sorry, I didn't notice the date (old post), however, the sites are still active. Let me know if that is a problem and I will remove this post.

Last edited:

Jordan C

Reaction score
For aopsftw
Ok, Thanks for that. I'll add your link ASAP

For dirtracer36

Do you want a link in return?

dirtracer36

Reaction score
For dirtracer36
Do you want a link in return?

You don't have to, but, links that go both ways work better than one way links. If you do give me a link back, I will make your site a featured site on my link directory. If you have a banner, I will add that to you link directory listing. Let me know.
Tom

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Out of curiousity, where do the ads get put?

Jordan C

Reaction score
Ok, Cool, All the links will be added now, they will go on the sidebar on all pages.

Jordan C

Reaction score
Can everyone please put Simple Nerd Talk links on there site, and can you try to put it in a easy to see place and on most of your pages.

All your site links are at the top of the sidebar on every page.

Oh, and what should I call you guys, Link Partners, Friends, Partner Sites, ???

For chankarwing

Just make a one up, or use my slogan (that I never use) 'Complicated stuff. In Simple words'

Last edited: