wanting to move to pay server

Status
Not open for further replies.

amcclain

Reaction score
I know there is a lot of issues goin on but i would like to know if x10 can move all my info from the free site to a paysite painlessly.

amcclain

Reaction score
o yeah i jus need to know how to. i know you guys are having server issues and stuff and i dont want bother you guys in the middle of the maintance. but yes would like to move to jus the static plan. we have been using x10 for couple months and u guys are tackling the free server stuff like paid accounts so i know what kind of support that i will get with a paid site.

So if we move to a pay plan then can everything be moved painlessly.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
o yeah i jus need to know how to. i know you guys are having server issues and stuff and i dont want bother you guys in the middle of the maintance. but yes would like to move to jus the static plan. we have been using x10 for couple months and u guys are tackling the free server stuff like paid accounts so i know what kind of support that i will get with a paid site.

So if we move to a pay plan then can everything be moved painlessly.

Yes. Things can be moved painlessly. Just sign up for the paid hosting account you wish to have ( state you are a NEW customer ) and fill out the information that it asks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.