Wares suspention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

l3rodey1

Reaction score
I have been suspended yet again, but this time wares?
how is that possable. nothing is downloadable from my website, nothing links out of my website?
have I done something wrong? can someone please explain to me what it is and how to fix and I'll do it right away

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Warez is like nulled software. This means that we found a copy of crack/pirated software under your account. This is a clear breach of the ToS, and falls under the 0 tolerance policy.

l3rodey1

Reaction score
Oh really =S I havn't uploaded any .exe files, none and all the scripts are mainly done by me,
Could it be to much to ask for you to find where this nulled software is and delete it,
If it's eligal I have no resion for it, it shouldn't be there. I don't need it

Sorry, I am thinking going threw my files and I cannot see where this could passably be?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you have, on your account, a vBulletin or IPB forum?

I do not have access to your files, but I'll see if an account manager could look into your files.

l3rodey1

Reaction score
No I didn't I had my own forum I coded myself, What is vbulliten, Idk everything I coded myself,

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Sometimes false alerts on suspensions happen. Nevertheless:

I think this issue meets the requirements to be escalated to a support ticket, so x10 staff and admins can check your issue. You can view the status of this ticket at http://support.x10hosting.com after logging in with your forum username and password (click view open tickets). Please note it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply, so please be patient, as staff are extremely busy, and work very hard to keep x10 running smoothly.

Hope this helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.