Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Well i was warned twice about the same post that was not acceptable and i recieved 10 poiunts 5 from 2 admins. I dont think people should be warned on the same thing by 2 admins. Its not fair. So my tip is after some one has been wraned about a post. Delete the post or note that the person has been warned already.

Tell me what you think

N

Nathan

"hmmmm" is not a post, your warnings will not be lifted and the post will be left there for records.

-Dewayne

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Yes but I was given 2 warnings and now im at lvl 10 thats not very fair!

N

Nathan

It doesn't matter to me if it's fair or not, go complain to Conor or Auvee about this.

Locked.

-Dewayne

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
Yes but those posts were made at almost the same time then i got the warning and i cant delete a post so its not really fair that i have to wait to get a warning

N

Nathan

Go ahead and argue, I wouldn't do it. Hope you enjoyed your stay here.

-Dewayne

randomtr

Banned
Reaction score
No what im trying to say is i dont want to be rude or a nuisance but I dont know i just dont think it was fair that you cant delete a post and that you have to wait to get another warning ill keep it i guess i dont have a choice. Im sorry for bothering you thats just how i feel about it. And i do want to stay on x10 its the best host ive seen. Sorry for bugging you.

N

Nathan

randomtr said:
No what im trying to say is i dont want to be rude or a nuisance but I dont know i just dont think it was fair that you cant delete a post and that you have to wait to get another warning ill keep it i guess i dont have a choice. Im sorry for bothering you thats just how i feel about it. And i do want to stay on x10 its the best host ive seen. Sorry for bugging you.

Status
Not open for further replies.