Warrock...

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
How can you guys stand playing that. It's laggy, it's glitchy, theres too many hackers, it gets boring fast. If you are looking for a free FPS why not wolfenstein(sp?) 3d and F.E.A.R.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
About the glitches... it's what happens with a lot of free games. They make the game and use some engine, but they're always going to be glitchy. But yet again, it could also just be developer's slack. I do have a game that I had bought called Star Wars: Battlefront II, and that game is nutorious for glitches. all over the game servers now, and I host the only server that doesn't do this (hence how I get so much traffic when I turn it on), servers will BAN if you even attempt to do a glitch, that's how bad it is on that game.

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
I can say the same thing with warrock lol, except there's no "banning" from an admin, every1 just votes to kick, but they have to be on your team.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Well,

I suppose you come to accept that all free games are going to have glitches and all of them are likely to be very buggy, it's just life.

WarRock, aside from having billions of bugs, is a pretty good game. I really think K2 should get its act together though, this isn't really acceptable for its paying members is it?

-Luke.

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
actually I do think the weapons in warrock are great, it's just that like i hate how games have both paying and free members interacting, because then the free members have a HUGE disadvantage ( that's not the reason why I don't play it though).

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
That's true. I really think they need a better uplink to the web, a faster connection and new servers would breathe some life into the game. It's just not worth playing when the lag is so bad, you die too easily.

Otherwise WarRock would be a good game, if you see what I mean.
-Luke.