Was 9-11 an inside job?

allofus

Reaction score
8 years and 4 days ago 3,500 people were murdered on international tv.

You would think that 8 years later and everything there is to know about the events would be common knowledge and agreed upon. A common consensus of what 'actually' took place.

So why is it that 8 years later and the US Gov't have yet to give any satisfactory answers?

I have read the 9-11 Commission Report.
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/

The Commission Staff.
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/pdf/staff.pdf

A who's who of those who were responsible and / or able to stop such an event from occurring in the first place

"We have some planes"

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/pdf/sec1.pdf

The first header of the first paragraph, my first indication that the following document may not be a genuine representation of events.

The report suggests that the USA was caught with their pants down, 19 Saudi passport wielding terrorists hijacked 4 planes, crashed them into 3 buildings and a field.

As we all know the events of 9-11 were far more complex than 4 planes crashing. 8 buildings were damaged, 7 were destroyed beyond repair.

WTC 1 - 2 and then WTC 3/4/5/6 were damaged
WTC 7 just disintegrated just after 5pm the same day.

The Pentagon had a hole in it and then the roof collapsed less than an hour later.

I mentioned unanswered questions;

Coup De Tar.
Where was the US Military? Operation Vigilant Warrior has a partial answer. It turns out that these attacks took place at the one time that most of the US Airforce were engaged in war games with the Canadians. There were apparently only 4 planes guarding the USA when the event occured.

These 4 planes were not sent to intercept. Why?

The President was in a known public location, pre announced and teh USA was apparently under attack by unknown aggressors using an unknown number of planes and???? Why was he not taken to safety immediately? Did someone know he would be safe?

The Pentagon is protected by surface to air missiles that are based at Andrews Airforce Base. Why did they not auto-fire?

If a commercial airliner hit the pentagon, where is it?
The many images I have review of teh pentagon seemingly show virtually no plane debris and indeed early imagery show the pentagon front virtually undamaged. Windows and such still in situe.

If flight 93 was overun by passengers and a crash occurred in a filed why is there no plane evident in said field?

If Flight 93 did not finish it's journey in a field then where is it?
Also why did a cockpit recorded record passengers plotting to overun the cockpit? That would be like my neighbour recording my phone conversation on her answering machine...

Which reminds me, "It's me Mark Bingham, you do believe me don't you mom"?
Please....

The Hijackers;
If seasoned pilots say the flight paths are impossible, the plane fly-by-wire flight passenger envelope denies the manoeuvrability then how did these unqualified hijackers do it?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

How is it possible for 19 men to be on 4 commercial flights when NONE of them are on flight manifests?

How can the BBC interview 4 of the hijackers? AFTER the event... Should they not be dead?

Why did hijacker luggage get identified by the FBI from flight 93, but the black box and indeed the entire plane vanished? Is it possible for an ID card to survive something that destroys a plane? like absolutely obliterates, no trace, just a hole in the ground destroy, but the card made it??

Why did the CIA approve 19 visa's from Saudi to allow these men into America? The point here being that without the CIA intervention they did not qualify.

How did the FBI formulate the list of hijackers?
They were not on manifest lists, they were apparently not being observed, but they had names and pictures within a day.

Controlled Demolition;
There is great speculation surrounding the apparent collapse of the WTC 1+2.

The FEMA report, supported by the NIST report suggest that fires weakened the structural integrity of the steel framed building structure, a catastrophic failure ensued with a pancake collapse.

Building 7, the Solomon building is very odd, it is not mentioned in the commission report, but it fell with virtually zero damage.

Buildings 3,4,5+6 had the 2 towers collapse onto them they were ablaze for 2 weeks, utterly damaged but never collapsed and were indeed brought down by controlled demolition.

Building 7 was built to 10 times it's needed strength, had an a-symmetrical frame, security bunker facilities, bomb proofing and it collapsed into a tidy pile, visually looked exactly like a controlled demolition and gets hardly a mention.

Lets be clear here the 20'th hijacker was not rigging buildings with dynamite. The Sollomon Building housed many alphabet agencies and had a secure bunker for the likes of Mayor Guiliani. This may be a long shot, but I would think that with all those agents occupying the building it would be all but impossible to cut into the structure to plant controlled demolitions rigs without their consent, knowledge or assistance.

I think it also fair to say that the building, was it controlled demolition would have taken several weeks to rig.

The 2 towers may have taken months to rig.

Were the buildings brought down with controlled demolition?
Architects for 9-11 truth certainly think so. The evidence they present is compelling and their scientific arguments do hold up to scrutiny.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

This video - Improbable Collapse
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4026073566596731782

Presented by Architects and physicists who certainly do give a compelling argument and do seem to be qualified to do so.

What happened on 9-11?
I would like to know the answer. I have review a lot of material related to 9-11 and I confess that I do not know exactly what happened. What is quite apparent to me is that the USA Government are absolutely covering up the truth. The Corporate driven media are assisting this and the 'official' reports are mostly fantasy. Most, if not all nations in the western world have instigated anti freedon, privacy, justice related laws, acts, methods since 9-11. Illegal wars have been started on the back of it and they are all now implicit in the crimes.

What happened on 9-11?

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I do not think it was an inside job. Any major event such as that will cause a major controversy and government doubts. I'm sure it was a terrorist attack. However, I do think it could have been prevented.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I don't think that the September 11, 2001 bombings were entirely planned by the government. I'm pretty sure that if this was an organized act of murder by the American government, someone that was involved in the plan would've released the information officially already telling the public about what had happened. It would've been a pretty large task that would've been extremely difficult to keep completely top secret.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You would be surprised by the number of secret thnigs the military come up with. There are things in the military that are top-secret that one that has not the required clearance level would not even guess they were even though of. - Don't ask why and how I know that, nor what do I know. -
It would be plausible that such a secret could have been kept and only a select group of people would know about it, partly because of the need-to-know policy.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It would be plausible that such a secret could have been kept and only a select group of people would know about it, partly because of the need-to-know policy.

Please.

How many people would have to have been involved in this? You are not just talking about a handful of top level planners and decision makers. You a talking about a lot of operatives and support staff.

And then the reality of 3000 people killed and not one of those involved has come forward, even ala "Deep Throat"?

This was not planning to kill Castro or overthrow Allende or our complicity in the 'anti-insurgency' butchery in Latin America over the past decades. All those CIA plots have come out. This was killing Americans, and no one has come forward.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Personally I believe that the government may have had nothing to do with the destruction of the towers. After all, what kind of government would want to kill both thousands of people and put a dent in the economy by doing such an action? I see these Internet government conspiracy topics show up all the time. These conspiracies always are based around either human error or natural disasters. The destruction of the towers were from human cruelty as well as human error.

vekou

Reaction score
i'll abstain on taking sides on this matter. although it is quite possible that it was an inside job, in order for the military to get more budget, they have to be in a war.

allofus

Reaction score
Very interesting and well balanced replies guys.

It is a sad fact that we can even have such a conversation without all being stark raving bonkers, but the world we live in, the events that take place every day tell us that absolutely powerful people are capable of killing hundreds, thousands or even millions of innocents.

In short if you are more profitable dead there are corporations queing up to cash in.

As for 9-11 and it being a kept a secret...
There are many things about the event that we do know, they are not secret, but chastised, riddiculed and dismissed maybe by the same corporate giants that have benefitted the most from these crimes.

If you were one of the people who rigged wtc 1, 2 or 7 would you tell anyone about it?
Even if you realised later? what had been done? Would you be brave enough to go to a corrupt Gov't, Police, Politician and tell tehm what you know?

Do you recall the Cheney Hooker? She opened her mouth without Dick and was 'suicided' as was her partner.

If it is correct to assume that it would have taken hundreds, if not thousands of people to d an inside job... Why is it also ok to assume that 19 people could do it without reusing these thousands they would have had to avoid. FBI, CIA, MI5/6 MOSAD, etc. The accused Osama Bin Laden was the worlds most wanted man, had every spook on the planet seemingly tracking him and he managed to keep this thing under wraps?

I think the secrets related to 9-11 are maybe not so vast... Who rigged the buildings, a secret... or is it? was there a demolitions crew that was hired to clean up the mess and ship it to China? Research it, see what you find...

The list goes on.....

allofus

Reaction score
This was killing Americans, and no one has come forward.
Actually many fire, police, fbi, scientists, pilots etc, etc have come forward.

There are FBI agents that have testified in congress that tehy gave countless warning of what was happening.

There were a handfull of students that told SMS messaged friends about what would happen.

Key figures were told NOT TO FLY...

At what point does something that quacks, waddles, is yellow,covered in feathers, has webbed feet, a bill become a duck?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Actually many fire, police, fbi, scientists, pilots etc, etc have come forward.

There are FBI agents that have testified in congress that tehy gave countless warning of what was happening.

Please quote where they testified that it was an inside job.

Read "A Thousand Years for Revenge" by Peter Lance. He chronicles the total ineptitude of the management level of the US intelligence services. They are politicians. They have their agendas. So they do not investigate or follow up on what is "not important". I know that.

But that is a far cry from saying that anyone credible has come forward and testified that there was a government conspiracy to enact the attacks.

Remember, on Sept 10 it was legal to carry Mace and box cutters aboard a US flight. The US was complacent. Kobar Towers, USS Cole, two embassys in Africa, and we still felt "safe", because the attacks were "over there". Friends from Israel could not believe the lax secuity in our airports before 9/11.

We were complacent. Now we are paranoid.

allofus

Reaction score
Please quote where they testified that it was an inside job.
Did I say that? so why would you want me to elaborate on something you have said?? Typical straw man argument.

Remember, on Sept 10 it was legal to carry Mace and box cutters aboard a US flight.
Yes and also on September 10 the FEMA crisis management team set off to New York.... Just coincidence though.

If 9-11 really did happen the way it was supposed to happen there is nothing can be done to stop it happening again and again and again.

A few dedicated men could take over a plane with their bare hands if box cutters is all that was used on 9-11.

I would be interested in reading explanations for 2 planes vanishing where they are supposed to have crashed as well as how the Solomon building came down.

NORAD not acting, molten iron pools at ground zero and so on.

I suppose the hijackers had magic box cutters of a similar design to the magic bullet that killed Kennedy. :biggrin:

Last edited:

allofus

Reaction score
I just found this video, and gosh is it interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
Interesting indeed.

I do have a few issues with this video presentation, but they do raise some very interesting questions.

I think they were somewhat ill advised to be discussing Flight 93 being shot down and I also think the pod feature under the twin tower planes as missiles to be a tad overkill also, more-so when they actually show the military equivalent. The 'bulge' or pod is extended navigation and communications equipment from my limited understanding and these planes are often equipped for in-flight re-fuelling.

Allow me to speculate a little.

If the planes that actually hit the towers were military equivalent decoys then the flash on impact, could it have been caused by the refuelling rod striking and igniting?

I think it could. Apparently these rods, or hose's have to be full of fuel because vapour would be very dangerous.

I am not claiming to know something here, just speculating, but I can easier accept a military plane was used than I can accept that a missile was hung under the belly of a commercial airliner.... If I was getting on a plane that had a bomb hung on it I would be making a fuss and I think the ground crew, tourists, cabin crew, etc, etc would have a few choice words to make also.

Have you reviewed data related to no-plane hypothesis?

As crazy as it may first appear there are elements to tehir argument that does make you stop and think.

CGI and on-the-fly editing being the crux of the hypothesis.

I do find it remarkable that so few videos have surfaced of the second plane impact. The naudet (bad spelling) brothers video under scrutiny may have some rather unexplainable anomalies. You might want to do a frame by frame look at the impact and see if the right wing goes all glass on you?

Believe your eyes, not mine.

Oh, 1 more thing.

I genuinely thank you all for your thoughtful replies to this topic. Seldom do such debates go without name calling, chastisement and childish antics. I value your opinions because it helps me to formulate my own. THANKS :happysad:

Credit to you all.... Actually this crossfire works pretty well from what I have read. Nice feature...

vinkin

Reaction score
I think it was co-ordinated attack by terrorists and Govt. How ever I cant prove it but after seeing the evidences given in Zeitgist video I feel it is well co-ordinated attack.