wat u think

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
here is a flash script i was working on, i saw a similar script for falshmx (Mac version) but the flashmx i have is different than of the author of the other script. here is my work
i currently works perfectly, there is not template on it

it can be found here
http://7arts.iamshipo.x10hosting.com/image_gallery/index.html

trust me the script was very different and i learned how to create cool buttons with effects on flashmx while creating this script. Co0L

plz rate the script (not layout) out of 10...tnx

i might sell the scipt soon, but first i want to see what others think of it,

the red image you see (that i put as the mouse over effect) you can use a different picture to do the same job) and if u have too many images and u think it will go off the page, dont worry the script contains a scroll coding, the images load within a frame and you can scroll left or right to select an image.

if you find any errors please let me know, (if u do not see a larger image of the thumbnail image LET ME KNOW)

Last edited:

bigdbag

Reaction score
cool rollover effect. altho i think i can do that too. :grin:

Last edited:

puddleofmud

Reaction score
not to be extremely insulting, but what kind of action**** is that? its just a rollover script with a color layer and a bigger pic shows up when u click. wooptydoo. :blink:

meh, fine. i guess its ok. just ok. :noexpress
3/10

Last edited:

moparfan90

Reaction score
puddleofmud said:
not to be extremely insulting, but what kind of action**** is that? its just a rollover script with a color layer and a bigger pic shows up when u click. wooptydoo. :blink:

thats kinda harsh.. well i think even if it take 2 seconds to make it very nice.

prettydead

Reaction score
moparfan90 said:
puddleofmud said:

thats kinda harsh.. well i think even if it take 2 seconds to make it very nice.

puddleofmud, u suck. i mean, ur not supposed to be here to just blast away at ppl like that! at least give some suggestions or something. u probably have no friends, and ur definitely a guy, moron. and no sensible girl would like u. (including me!):getlost:

IamShipon1988, I like it. the solid color layers are really striking. 8/10!
:happy:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
theres supposed to be differnt effect to each of the thumbnails, i.e. diff music to them each time u roll over, not sure why u cant see it, maybe the flash is loading from a location not found in your pc. gotta check the URL