way to change from stoli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty lightning

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have a weather website which relies of traffic from news directors from across the US as I send emails to them and encourage them to check out my website to check out my forecasts and demo reel in hopes of obtaining an on-air job. Lately I have noticed that x10 has been down, which is okay. What is not okay is that Stoli is always last to get fixed. Is there a way to move to another free hosting server? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, there is no way to change servers.

All servers are the same in terms of configuration. Servers should all take about the same amount of time for changes.

Right now, Chopin, Stoli, and Lotus (http://status.x10hosting.com/post/462853912/server-platform-move) are being transferred and other servers work fine. When this is done, the other servers will be having the downtime while Chopin/Stoli/Lotus work fine.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
For more updates about latest changes to x10hosting free accounts, log into your account panel to see the latest posts from the server status page.

Last edited:

scotty lightning

Prime Account
Reaction score
I log in a few times a day on here to find out status updates so I know when things are down, etc.

I just didn't know that they alternate server maintenance. That makes me feel a little better :)

I just hope it comes back soon so I can FTP an updated 7-day to my webpage! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.