Ways to promote your site without paying money

cobolsaurus

Reaction score
Please post here your ideas bout promoting your site spending the least money possible: flyers, banners, etc. :dunno:

exemption

Reaction score
Traffic exchanges...
Click no ads..and exchange the credits you get for exposures..

Fearghal

Reaction score
Dude - Seriously was this thread really necessary? Please use the search feature before posting. Im sure every method is already posted.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/search.php?

Whats the point of posting tuts if people ask for ideas posted in threads asking for help?

All the ideas are out there, just look for them ;)

Regards,
Fearghal ;)

Last edited:

bisgam

Reaction score
Now some very easy ways to advertise as as follows:

Digg:You can post a summary of some news that you are gonna put on your website .

Orkut:Most people think its a social networking site but according to me its a genius advertising method conceptualized by Google.Just keep posting on communities.

Facebook:Another social networking site ..post in their communities(i personally haven't tried it)

Noddit:Now this site is more like digg , you just post a summary of your news to this site .

Propeller:O... how can i forget this its one of the main sources of traffic for ma blog sites :)

Showhype:Though it brings a lotta traffic but those wierdos may ban your account anytime giving any reason...

And yes you could use any site that has pligg based system and allows submission of articles.. :)

IF you like the post please do gimme a reply cause this is ma first post on forum :)

darknest

Reaction score
Im looking for ways to promote a free dating site but directed at a uk audience
with all the other date sites out there it seems very dificult task at the moment as a lot of places ive looked dont support links but maybe im just new and looking in all the wrong places