We are looking for skilled Beta Testers...

M

minievan

Unfortunatly i dont have time to sign up, so ill post it here:
Name:Evan
Experience: I test Loads of things, I test things for microsoft (currently testing Live Messenger, Live Mobile and Live Mail, I also Test Things for dark0r...)
Skills: I'm almost perfect at typing, I have my own Hosting company Sure-hosting.net(currently down). I also like to play alot of Counter-Strike.

swirly

Reaction score
yeah i dont have time to sign up right now but i can later so here you go!:

Name: Andrew a.k.a Swirly
Experience: Programming, I play video games all the time, I have made some games (nothing really special), and i pretty much know alot of the things to look for.
Skills: above
and any extra comments:Nothing at the moment

Last edited:

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
Sorry about the late reply. I've been busy (so has the team). If your still interested I'll contact you when I finish the internal release I'm working on. (Maybe a week)

N2PGames

Reaction score
huh can i also signup ?
=======================

Applyring for : Game Beta Tester

• Name: Mike Hilken
  • All seeing Eye: Im Good at seeing what games have what textures they used , what tricks they used to make gamers think something looks almost to life and i really like makeing tools to zoom up close and see whats real in a game and whats not like 'Unreal Engine games' 98% of the models and textures you see are fakely made there mostly cheep render s with illusions Few Game EX: [TimeShift Demo, Quake 4 = Doom 3]
  • Kills: Photoshop CS 2, ImageReady CS 2, MYSQL, PHP, HTMl, JavaScripts,
  • Game Skills: Im Great at "Counter-Strike: Source , F.E.A.R, Need For Speed Most Wanted, PGR3, Tekken 4, TrackMania Sunrise, Call of Duty 2, Half-life 2 DM, Battlefield 2, Killzone, Halo 1, Halo 2, etc..."
.:N2PGames:.

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
Noted. We have about 30 applications. I should be sending out e-mails soon. We'll see what replys we get.

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
Everyone who submitted an application will recive and e-mail. If you apply via e-mail or this forum.

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
I use 3ds max, one of our modelers uses C4D. My 3ds max pc is dead so I'm using Blender for the time being. I'm not a modler however. I'm a programer so I just need to import the models into the game and add support for them.