We have disallowed sign ups from your internet provider due to abuse. Why!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexuspla

Reaction score
Hi, well I want to create another web (yes, well, I only have 3 or 4, and I don't know if this is a problem) and well, I can't create it... So, I send a mail to a friend saying that, please, create an account there for me... But, for some reason, a time created, I can't login because when It enters to cPanel, it says: Access Denied... WHY!?

I only want to create a forum more... Yes, that time is for an experiment ;) If you want more information send me an MP ;)

Well, what can I do about this?

Bye.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
The second account's owner will be in breach of the free hosting terms of service, as the accounts are for the site's owner, not for others to sign up to break the rules.

Them's the rules.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
No, we are unable to change the information of one account and transfer the account to another user. You are only allowed ONE free hosting account.

nexuspla

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know it... Because, I have 3 accounts and I didn't read anything about that.... Can somebody delete that account... (alvaro.rg.98@gmail.com) if I can't use that, at least, I think that the best thing is the deletion because it takes a place that a future user can use for his or her future webpage ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.