We need more sections

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
So I have been getting bored lately on x10 lately, and we see that x10 is a huge group of people. Most of uus use x10 as our host, some of us do not tho. X10 has grown from more then a hosting forum, to a big community. SO x10 has 5 maybe 6 if you count site management as a topic. The topics are:
  • Off Topic
  • Teh Intarwebz
  • Gamer's Lounge
  • Crossfire
  • Tech Corner
  • Site Management - Maybe -
Maybe we should haveOff Topic changed in to many different kinds of forums, not sub forums different forums. Just to make x10 more fun.

For example:
  • Sports
  • World News
  • Music

This is just to give us more opportunities to get points and more things to talk about. because not many people view all the forums in one section if they do not show as the top one.

apple19

Reaction score
I agree with you on this one......it would be cool to have sports, world news, music, etc, it could give people like me who arent able to make layout and banners yet something else to do.....just a though thx

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
apple19 said:
I agree with you on this one......it would be cool to have sports, world news, music, etc, it could give people like me who arent able to make layout and banners yet something else to do.....just a though thx

Exactly.

Maybe I should have made a poll on this.

Last edited:

apple19

Reaction score
Ya..........that may not be a bad idea...........Your gonna get the same answers in this as you would in a poll............peace

dest581

Reaction score
The point of offtopic is to have a place to put everything that doesn't fall into the other categories. Destroying it to create a few forums increases the space to post in, yet decreases the number of posts possible, because you can't possibly create enough individual forums the cover everything offtopic does.

Zenax

Reaction score
I still think that it is a good idea.

But those categories should be sub-forums of off-topic, because then any other posts could go
under that can't they.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes these are all good ideas and I think they should be taken into consideration. As then people who like sports will go to the sports section and it makes life easier.

Chris Z

Reaction score
yes, i made a thread specifically about your other topic in the staff section, i think most everybody thought it was a good idea, now it's just a matter of running it by Corey or another admin and implementing them in

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I dont think the SUb FOrum IS a good idea, I think we should still have off topic, but make sections like sports, world news, music, movies, and as i said still have off topic.