We need your help!

Cynical

Reaction score
Alejandro said:
About Yahoo!: No thanks I think we might get one, that's not that important for now. But thanks!

About the forced ads: Yes, Instant uses them but it uses xpanel. In cpanel that's not avaliable.
Aye captain, I forgot about Instant Hosting using xPanel.

Conor

Reaction score
The second one looks good...we will look into it thanks bo buck.

Chris Z

Reaction score
the money goes to corey (i think) or whoever owns this site, i'm not sure if it is corey or auvee

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
Conor said:
Is this what you mean: The signature attached the every email you send out could include an x10 link of some kind?

Please do not add anything to the e-mails... the last thing I need is for all of my e-mails to include an ad like hotmail does.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Mr. Pig said:
Please do not add anything to the e-mails... the last thing I need is for all of my e-mails to include an ad like hotmail does.

ya i think that would be pretty annoying for most of us

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Marko said:
But where that money goes to?
Marko said:
WHERE that money goes?

What are you talking about? The money made from ads? It goes towards paying the monthly cost of the servers, which are paid for by the owner, Corey, out of his own pocket. (The ad revenue doesn't come close to the cost per month.)

Chris Z

Reaction score
ya, the ads would help corey pay for all the monthly expenses to run this hosting service, the last thing it would do is go out to the members, Marko

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Bryon said:
What are you talking about? The money made from ads? It goes towards paying the monthly cost of the servers, which are paid for by the owner, Corey, out of his own pocket. (The ad revenue doesn't come close to the cost per month.)

Just wondering why does Corey do it, I feel sorry for him. -pore bloke- :(