Web Account Disapeared????

Status
Not open for further replies.

thezone1

Reaction score
Web Account Disapeared????
Hi, i havnt checked in on my web site in a while but when i just did i was alarmed to notice that it has gone the domain name has gone and there is no access to the ftp,

and i cannot log into my account at x10hosting.com/login

this cannot be due to inactivity since i remember to log into the forums at least once a week.....

And the site was used by friends so it wasnt exactly
idle space ??

What has happened here??:eek4:

thezone1

Reaction score
Hi,

My usename is either "thezone" or "thezone1"

I cannot be certain since i had my browser remember it.
However i did try both and neither one worked, and when i try to login at x10hosting.com/login

I Get
An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist.
Edit:
However i did try both and neither one worked, and when i try to login at x10hosting.com/login

I Get
Quote:
An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
If your cPanel username was thezone1 and you were on an adenhanced plan, your account was terminated on the 04/24/08 for the reason: 'Suspended for extended period of time, terminated automatically'. This means you didn't login to the forums for two weeks, and then failed to request unsuspension within 10 days of the account becoming suspended.

This means that all your files and databases are gone permanently, and we cannot recover them. You can sign up again and restore a backup, but we don't keep backups for you, this has always been your own responsibility.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Luke.

Last edited:

thezone1

Reaction score
I dont see how you came to the conclusion that i didnt sign in for two weeks since i sign in once every week you must have details of when users sign in

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We do have the details, you did not sign in for over two weeks.

Your account was suspended 04/14/08 at 11:15 am and terminated on the 24th as stated above. If it took you over 4 months to realize your account was terminated I don't think you were using it?

-Corey

thezone1

Reaction score
Wel no i wasnt personaly using it, but i had friends and family using it, and shouldnt i have have been emailed about this in the first place ???

And i wasnt aware that you had to sign into the cPanel once every two weeks i thought it stated in the TOS that it was just the forums ???

and i always sign in to the forums, even now when i have not website haha :p

Anyway its not like im complaining or that since i have the site on local storage, i just wanted to ask just incase it got lost somewhere

Anyway could you not open me an account with the same domain as last time, also i had to work kinda hard to get the PHP priv's that i had can i have them tooo :cool:

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You only have to sign in to the forums once every two weeks...

Either way, you can re-sign up at http://x10hosting.com/ and the request intermediate PHP right away.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.