Web Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

camzenxbt

Reaction score
Hi, i recently went on my website but my hosting account had been suspended, so I logged on to x10hosting.com and saw the reason for my suspension. I am very sorry that I set up a Proxy website, as I did not know that uploading proxy scripts was banned. Please could you suggest what I shall do now?, as soon as my account is unsuspended (if you do unsuspend my account) I promise that I will no longer use proxy scripts and follow the rules of your hosting. I would like to thank you for your time and support for reading this message.

Warmest Regards,
Master Cameron White

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, i recently went on my website but my hosting account had been suspended, so I logged on to x10hosting.com and saw the reason for my suspension. I am very sorry that I set up a Proxy website, as I did not know that uploading proxy scripts was banned. Please could you suggest what I shall do now?, as soon as my account is unsuspended (if you do unsuspend my account) I promise that I will no longer use proxy scripts and follow the rules of your hosting. I would like to thank you for your time and support for reading this message.

Warmest Regards,
Master Cameron White

Proxy scripts comes under zero tolerance policy, So your account can not be unsuspended.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Carefully read the TOS and review those TOS periodically before signing up for any online service. That applies to x10hosting and any other service you might be considering using. And if you do not understand any part of the TOS ask somebody. So many people get their accounts temporarily or permanently suspended for issues that could easily be avoided.

camzenxbt

Reaction score
Why is this message on this forum???, This was suppost to be a message to x10hosting, not on the forum!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
All free hosting support goes through the free support forums first.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
All free hosting support goes through the free support forums first.

Just to detail that, they all go here because there are a -ton- of requests that come through daily, including ones like this one that are suspended permanently. Frankly, if the staff had to answer -every- ticket that came through (including "why my site kno work" when the site -does- work, what the nameservers are, etc), there'd be a backlog a few days long to get a response.

In cases like this one, staff aren't actually needed - proxies violate TOS, it got suspended permanently, and that's about all there is to it. It saves staff time by allowing them to look at the ones that -do- need staff intervention to be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.