Web admin position availible/Potential money making

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ023

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Casey and I’m the webmaster at Creative Solution NKY. I’ll be completely honest and say that I’m basically a novice when it comes to web design, graphic design, and programming, however I know enough to get by. I work a full time job that keeps me busy for 40-60 hours every week and also am a college student majoring in IT/Networking. I have a 1 year old son and am single. Why am I telling you all of this? We’ll I’m busy that’s why. I own my own domain and have a great hosting plan and I’m looking for a partner, someone to assist me in running my web site since I have very little time to do so on my own. I love web design and am learning as I go so I’m also wanting this person to be experienced and to be able to teach me things as we go along.

Currently, my site is in complete ruin and looks horrible. I will have a new layout, a much better one at that, up and running no later than Monday and from there on out it’s nothing but business and expanding the site. My goal with the site is to make money and broaden my knowledge and experience along the way.

If anyone is interested in filling this position please let me know asap by sending me a PM. I will consider all requests but will choose only 1 person for this. Also, as I said one of my goals is to make money, so yes this means there could be money in it for you down the road but not right this moment.

Thanks,

Casey

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice intro.
Not many open themselves up like that.
Well, PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.