Web Builder won't let me log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmaurice

Reaction score
I am trying to set up my website. I want to use the reptile web builder, but when it asks me to sign in with password, it says my password is incorrect which it isn't. I even went into control panel and reset it just to make sure. What should I do next?
My username is mmaurice
and my domain is www.michaelmauricegallery.x10hosting.com

Thankyou in advance

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Enter your domain michaelmauricegallery.x10hosting.com without www. in step 2.

Still can`t Login

Try Creating new FTP account from cpanel.

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
www. isnt exactly needed in an url... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mmaurice

Reaction score
My web address was typed in correctly, it did not have the www. in front of it on the web builder sign in page. Everything was actually pre-loaded when I went to it. I have deleted it typed it in again, and it didn't work either. I went and changed my domain to michaelmauriceartgallery.x10hosting.com in my control panel. The password and user name are the same and I am able to access my control panel but still not the web builder, says username or password is incorect....... What else should I do??????:nuts:

mmaurice

Reaction score
Any news yet? I still have had no luck, can't log in to the Reptile Web biuilder. I don't want to get suspended since I can't do much til this is resolved. Any help would be much appreciated.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
For now until it works, you can go into your file manager from cPanel, choose root, then find index.html in the public_html folder.

Choose to edit index.html , delete everything inside, and then just type in "Coming Soon" or something you'd like to let anyone visiting know that you'll have a site up soon. Save it, and then you're done. Changing index.html this way will keep you from getting suspended until you can use the website builder.

Last edited:

mmaurice

Reaction score
Thank you I went in and changed it, surprsingly I was able to do that. I guess I will just have to wait on the webbuilder. My daughter set hers up and had it up in a couple of days, but she did not have a problem loading the webuilder. Hopefully they get it fixed soon, or maybe it would be better to close my account and start over.:happysad: Thanks to all who have helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.