Web Crawl

zyreena

Reaction score
Hey there guys, thnx for helping me before..

This time i just want to ask if wat am i going to do to make my website be in the top 10 searches with google and yahoo.

I already have meta tags in my different pages specially the index. After 1 week of uploading my site, it appears to be in the top 19, but suddenly this week i can no longer see and know where the heck is the result of my website when i searched it with google or yahoo. i already reached the 25th Next page. still my website i nowhere to be found.

my site is www.alliancetutorial.x10hosting.com its 90% working...
hoping to hear from the experts. im newbie to this web site making.

:happysad:

tittat

Reaction score
Some experts say that there is not much with keywords and metatags and the major search engines are look for good content relevant for the public.If your site meet this criteria you will be placed top in search results.

but there are many other thing too.
i.e the number of sites linked to your site and your link poularity.
You need to have other sites linked to you.And those site must have a page rank.Preferably pagerank greater than 2.
You can try link exchange too.

Remember there is a secret formula for all major search engine in determining the rank of a particular site.

you can also try x10's free banner exchange program if you want more traffic.

ref link:http://www.x10exchange.com/index.php?id=subeeshr
non ref link:www.x10exchange.com
please use ref link.you have nothing to loose.

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, the example you used about the number of links to your site is the basis for Googles PageRank service I believe... So you have to have a popular site to get high up on the search pages, in order to get popular... Go figure.