Web designer

Reaction score
Hello, I'm the Co-Founder/CEO of an upcoming music production group, Tri-Def Productions, www.tri-defproductions.com We're looking for a talented, professional web designer that is willing to work with us to create our website. We can't afford to pay right now, but we're looking for a designer than might be interested in staying with us in the long term and eventually when we start to make a profit, get his share. If your interested just message me.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
I worked with these people around 2 years ago, and they said the same thing about they cant afford to pay at the moment and later they will. I Started off helping them, and they wanted loads of graphics work done at a very high standard for free.

Reaction score
I worked with these people around 2 years ago, and they said the same thing about they cant afford to pay at the moment and later they will. I Started off helping them, and they wanted loads of graphics work done at a very high standard for free.

Your acting as if that wasn't stated in the thread before you volunteered. No one forced you to do anything for us. Right now, we're making a lot of head way into the music industry, and our company has a lot more potential than we did back then.

joshuakrull64

Reaction score
Your website doesn't even show up... That is not a good starting point for any designer. It will also be very hard for you to find a professional designer willing to work for free, my suggestion is go to your local college and ask around the design dept. the people who are going to school for web design will most likely take on the job to help fill their profile for later use.

I am going to pass on this offer, but thanks for being upfront about not getting paid.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Good luck with that !

There is no free lunch !
That's what this world has told me !

You might able to be get someone interest if you offer some(even minuscule) incentive(s) upright.