Web Designer

stunna

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking for a web designer for my Virtual Airline, Virtual Air Jamaica www.virtualairj.com Our current site it a bit old and we'd like something new. By the way, a Virtual Airline is as the name suggests, an actual Virtual Airline where pilots use Microsoft Flight Simulator to simulate flights. Its a hobby for most aviation enthusiests, pilots and future pilots. I can pay all the points I have but I dont have any money. Although this is a cheap job we still want quality so if you can please help us.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
If I wasn't so busy at the moment, I would help. I enjoy flight-sims and my site has software and utilities for them. Even though I am more centralized around X-Plane, some of the software is cross sim compatible.If you want to take a look, it's here. The FPD is my current project, I may put it up in the review section when it is more complete.

stunna

Reaction score
Oh, nice site. Loving the flight planner. Too bad it doesnt work with FS2004 and FSX.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Hopefully it will sometime soon. All I should have to do is write a conversion script in PHP and add it as an export option along with Google Earth KML. Perhaps I'll send you a PM when it is done for you to test it.
In terms of your current website, I have just been having a browse around and I think it is very good. A little touch up here and there and you would be on to a winner. Almost all that needs to be done is some issues with formatting and some updated graphics, or are you after a complete overhaul?

stunna

Reaction score
Complete overhall, wouldnt mind some lighter colors(Mainly blue) and a different theme.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
If I find any time and you are still looking for help I'll PM you, but right now it is not a possibility. Your website is exactly the type I like to work on, so hopefully I'll at least be able to give you some help.

stunna

Reaction score
Sounds great! Send me a PM anytime if your interested. Offer still stands for anyone who wants to help me out now though.

haslam1

Reaction score
i would but im not to good to php/asp/java script
and i only take money for web design jobs