Web Disk Stopped Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmissin

Reaction score
Hi. for some reason I can't access my webdisk, It was working fine but has suddenly stopped ( after server upgrades I think)
My ISP blocks FTP ports. (which is why I rely on webdisk) and I have a sneaky feeling they have decided to block ssl ports too.
I've tried disabling my firewall, just in case that was the problem...(ports 2077 and 2078 are open), but still no go.
Is there a problem on the server end , or is it (as I suspect) my tight arse ISP tightening it's belt ?

Hope you can help ...thanks

sorry ...should have mentioned ..using winxp 32 sp3, i get the error message directing me to wecerr.txt which contains this....

03/24/2010 13:16:10
There is no server on port 2078 at 'gp4.co.cc'.
You have selected the Connect Using SSL option. This connection problem may indicate that the server does not support Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) communications, or that it uses SSL communications on a different port number.

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
We have disabled webdisk during the DC move, to prevent disappearing files.

rmissin

Reaction score
Whoa....you answered while i was editing my post , that's what you call service ;)

Thanks for the info , I await it's return :)

thx

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
This is one of the advantages of community backed support. No need to wait for a few select group to answer your request. The whole community can help. They a somewhat big group can decide if your request needs special attention, and send it to the few select.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Whoa....you answered while i was editing my post , that's what you call service ;)

Thanks for the info , I await it's return :)

thx

Your question is answered and you did not reply in last 3 days. So I am going to close this thread.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.