Web mail help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokerbox

Reaction score
Hi im trying to set up some webmail, i have already transferred a domain name to my x10hosting.com. But when i try to set up an email to go with it ... well it creates the email but when i try emailing the address it doesnt recieve the message, ive asked a few ppl to email it as well an still nothing!

please help!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi im trying to set up some webmail, i have already transferred a domain name to my x10hosting.com. But when i try to set up an email to go with it ... well it creates the email but when i try emailing the address it doesnt recieve the message, ive asked a few ppl to email it as well an still nothing!

please help!

How long as it been since you moved the domain name over to x10Hosting? It may take a while for the DNS to propagate and properly reroute the email to your x10Hosting account.

jokerbox

Reaction score
How long as it been since you moved the domain name over to x10Hosting? It may take a while for the DNS to propagate and properly reroute the email to your x10Hosting account.

I moved it over friday afternoon, but then when i typed in mt domain name it came up with the x10hosting site straight away! It is free to set up webmail through x10hosting isnt it?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I moved it over friday afternoon, but then when i typed in mt domain name it came up with the x10hosting site straight away! It is free to set up webmail through x10hosting isnt it?

It is. Just make sure you make an e-mail account (your limit is shown on the side of cPanel) and set up the MX records from inside of cPanel (can take a few minutes for the records to apply). After that is done, you can use POP3/IMAP with a mail client, or you can use webmail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.