Web Page Designs for FREE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thezone1

Reaction score
Hi all im just starting off with a Web Design Site, and well basically im in need of a few site to build a profile page.

I could just simply make a few templates but id rather showcase some real websites, so i'd like to offer my services for free* untill i have got six sites to add to a portfolio page.

I am able to design with CSS,XHTML,HTML and can code in PHP and Javascript. Designs will be done in Photoshop before getting sliced for use with CSS.

While im here i'd like to offer a place on a team of designers and developers to anyone who is able and willing to help start a Web Design site. Small jobs will be passed around using a rotation system so every person gets an even slice of work and large jobs will be shared even. I only want to hear from people who are really interested no time wasters!

If you are interested in working with me send me a private message.

All design requests must be posted here to keep the thread alive.

Thanks

* I will only undertake work that is reasonable to do free of charge, large or particular hard jobs will be turned away or will recieve a low quotation (in x10 credits not cash).

thezone1

Reaction score
I can but im not willing to so such designs for free, i am only making static CSS designs for sites with about 5 - 8 pages. Sorry

Daniel S

Reaction score
Since this offer does not involve any form of payment or credits I am moving this thread to the "Ads & Offers" Forum.

[MOVED]

Last edited:

satbir

Reaction score
I have a domain JaipurMalls.com

I want to develop it as portal for various malls in Jaipur. Can you help me put up this site where home page show small blocks for various malls and on clicking those blocks open up individual mall page.

Will you be able to help.

thezone1

Reaction score
Sabir i have just sent you a private message asking for more information and your IM address, i will help with the design of the site.

kbjradmin

Reaction score
how do you feel about making templates for mass sale. i know this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but i am starting up a website to sell web templates and just figured we might be able to help each other out.

just thought i would ask.

tcmstr134

Reaction score
Hey, I am looking for a personal website design. The site is random101.info, but contrary to the name, It isn't random information. Its more of a personal website to showcase my graphics.

thezone1

Reaction score
Ok if you can PM some more details to me we can talk more about what you need, If you can please also include your IM so we can talk over that.....

catz154

Reaction score
can you do a CSS site, that is kind of like a blog, I want to document a trip , but I am not very skilled on making the site. I have a basic design in mind.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi, I am making a web designing and web development section of my website at http://ww.thecomputerforum.co.uk it does not need to look like anything like my main site. I would just like you to make a index page with a cool template (I would just copy and paste the page to expand the site)I would need a navigation bar (Down The left hand side) A space for Google ads (Standard Skyscraper size) and a place for the title and of course a space for the content.

Thank you.

CrazyPunch

Reaction score
I'd love to join your design team. Can you please PM me with more details?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.