Web page login

reitherf

Reaction score
Looking for a little help on how to make my website secure with a login/password
I will only need 10 logins/passwords at most
The reason for this is it is a family site with ancestors photos, I really don't want everyone to have access to the website,only my family. Also I would like to add a comment area for the posted photos. I am using Microsoft Expressions 4. A push in the right direction is appreciated

Jeff

kenny9

Reaction score
I believe on x10 free sites you not allowed to have password protected sites for security reasons. You might need to look into a paid service or a family page on one of the social media sites where you can set up the site where you as administrator would have to approve someone's request to join.

darknessiseek

Reaction score
I believe on x10 free sites you not allowed to have password protected sites for security reasons. You might need to look into a paid service or a family page on one of the social media sites where you can set up the site where you as administrator would have to approve someone's request to join.
That is not true no where in their terms or policy does it state you can't have a login.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
darknessiseek is correct, you can use login\register scripts.
even blog, forum and gallery scripts use login pages.

there are numerous free login/register scripts available online.
its a matter of finding one you like.