Web Site accessible only sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siaram

Reaction score
I registered here about 2 months ago and things were going fine until the server change. Now, I get more downtime than up time and while I wanted free hosting while I develop my website and shift to paid hosting after, it is now getting unacceptable.

I got 1 parked domain and one domain. I can access my parked domain about 3 hours during the day, the rest of the time I got to access throught proxy (which unable my scripts and messes my whole page) I can access my domain for 3-4 hours late at night. My partner who lives in another has the same problem with different times. So, he can access when I can't and he can't when I can.

I have been patient, I've read all the new posts and tried all the suggested solution but nothing really get solved. Now, I'm tired of trying to simply access my domain, which I can't, while I can access everything else on the web. I can't work in these situation as so many people are having the same problem and all the solution showed are always the same, flush DNS, clear cache, try accessing throught proxy, change file permissions and so on. None of these works and while I do understand it is an ellusive bug as I can access it at time and when I can't, my partner can most of the time, I figure probably half the people would be able to access it and others have errors. I'm tired of being ignored and when posting something that could help find a solution to the problem, being implied that I certainly don't know what I'm talking about and being kindly told to configure my stuff right. Like the DNS problem that I had pointed out 2 weeks ago and that was acknowledge only last week.

Now, I'm sad to say that I know this post will go auto-prune itself without any solution or fix as for so many other post. I did this post as I needed to ramble but as soon as I find some free time, I'm going to once again go look for a reliable host. It's really sad as I really had thought that I had found a home to my site here.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
i agree, other people and i have been waiting for ages to get our websites going, but it is taking way too long to fix or whatever is happening, i had also thought that i had found a good host but im not sure. i may leave this host and find a better one soon, and many other people will as well, please can the members know whats happening and when everything can get back to normal.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.