Webdesign

walidno1

Reaction score
not bad m8......just the colours in the centre is a bit bright.......doesn't go easy on the eye with everything black around...............but not bad..........actually liked ur theme.....

tfteam

Reaction score
I agree with the bright colored center but yeah it does look nice. :)

matthew88

Reaction score
Agreed it looks good and the layout is very user-friendly.

I'll make 1 comment about the right side, those big icon bottoms could be considered a waste of space.
Also the Site Map thing at the bottom, i thought it would be a kool idea if you had the option to collapse open/shut.

Agreed with the colors in the middle, a little less colorful divider could be put in place, but the layout is great and user-friendly and easy to read so good job.

rkalhans

Reaction score
the sitemap thing is just a part of the bottom panel and will also comprise of some other useful things like latest news through RSS feeds etc. a collapsible panel is a gud alternative and am thinking of implementing it.

Moreover the central divide may look a bit bright but thats the only bright thing in the entire website
wink.gif
.I will try to change it if i get an alternative.

More comments and suggestions are are welcome

Last edited:

somegood

Reaction score
I think you should pay a little bit more attention to the text and to typography. The text just looks a little bit ...sloppy. Like if you just copy pasted it. Change the line-height, include <h1>headaers</h1>, use italic and bold, underline too... i dont know but do something