Webmail is broken !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogen240

Reaction score
I can't access my email account contact@neogen2.com, because Horde, Roundcube and now SquirrelMail don't work.
The first two never worked for me, as soon as I try to enter they say "A fatal error has occurred
DB Error: connect failed"

and

"A fatal error has occurred

DB Error: connect failed"

respectively.

Now SquirrelMail stopped working too !

It say:

"Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: write failed: No space left on device (28) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/auth.php on line 111

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/auth.php on line 111

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/auth.php:111) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/i18n.php on line 466"

This is a really urgent matter, as I need to check my email everyday for business purposes. This is specially frustrating considering the reason why I changed from my previous host was precisely because of email related problems, and I don't feel like changing again so soon, other than this problem the service has been pretty good so far, so please, fix this is as soon as possible.

Thank you !

-Mike D.

dlukin

Reaction score
The web interfaces to the mail accounts inboxes are hosed and have been for awhile.

cPanel --> FileManager
Up one level above public_html to /home/YourCPanelUsername
Open Mail directory
Open directory for TheEmailAddressYouWant
Open directory new
Received emails should be in order, oldest to newest
Open in Editor or download to your computer.

On Boru:
Horde won't connect at all.
RoundCube loads but won't read mail or send.
SqMail loads and sends mail, doesn't read inbox.

neogen240

Reaction score
So everyone know it's broken but no one does anything about it ?..

Anyway thanks for the help, SquirrelMail seems to be working again.

neogen240

Reaction score
...and it's down again and been this way for 2 days now.
In addition to this, the file manager seems to be broken, I can't edit any file at all (text editor, code editor and html editor are all busted).
Does this host always has this kind of problems, or is it just going through a tough time ?
It's a serious question by the way, I need a stable host and so far x10 hosting has been everything but that.

Status
Not open for further replies.