Website - 300 Points

Franc0

Reaction score
dude...thats a lot of work for 300 points.. actually that can be charged like about 30.000 points

intenex

Reaction score
Yeah if 30000 points is ~30 bucks, that can definitely be made 30000 points.

Sohail

Reaction score
First of all, do you mean that you want someone to take that image and convert it to a website?

If so, then you will need to supply the PSD file as that image seems a bit small if you understand.

I don't think 300 credits is worth it either, perhaps you should consider raising it to maybe 2000 or 3000...

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
yeah not worth it at all...he is looking to high for such as small price...

Nothingness

Reaction score
The design can be accomplished, but like everyone is saying, to reach full functionality would cost alot of money, even in real life. There would need to be databases, lots of programming and many other things to make this work.

satbir

Reaction score
300 points ???

I know you are going all what you have but it is low an offer to do something like this.

May only logo making can come in this.

intertec

Reaction score
well this is an idea! If you are working for the company why don't you tell them to give you money so you can pay someone money for the template!

stunna

Reaction score
Ok guys, its like that? A guy made a site for me for 300 points before so I thought that was a good price.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
stunna I suggest you join the Rep Club, it will get you enough credits to pay someone to make you a website.

medphoenix

Reaction score
Need more points

Why you don't try to create the website using content management system, eg. Joomla. As a X10 hosting member you can get these facilities.
search through the forums to find how to create a website using content management system or ask somebody else here . As far as templates for Joomla concerns, you can find a lot of free joomla templates on the net.

But for scripts..hmmm...You must give more points.

Last edited:

nonte

Reaction score
I guess he has the databases and scripts up. He just wants the css template.