Website, account still down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moldajec

Reaction score
I believe your status updates said everything was resolved, but my site [REMOVED AS REQUESTED] is still pinging and I am not being able to log into the cpanel or access any files at all. This was a very sudden migration since I didn't even get time to back anything up.

Last edited by a moderator:

mickello

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in the same boat...no website ( barefoot.x10host.com) for nearly a week, put in a support ticket. still waiting.....really bad timing as I submit my uni work through the website....disappointed.

moldajec

Reaction score
This is ridiculous, X10 is EXTREMELY unprofessional. My support ticket is in limbo, my site was taken down without notice and now all my work for the past month has been lost! And to think I was considering paying for their hosting... I would like my website backup at the very least!!!

macguysr78

Reaction score
I can't get into to CPanel either, I'm able to get into my FTP site but can't upload any new files. This has been going on for 2 days now.:(

msgx10mx

Reaction score
Ugh, here too... my site's been down for a week, but I was away so didn't realize it until the other day. I opened a ticket but no response. Very disappointing since I didn't get a chance to back anything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.