Website, cPanel & FTP Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinGate

Reaction score
Hello!

My website, cPanel & FTP are down again. Don't know how but i can see the future :D (meaning that tomorrow it will be down again).

My Website: blog.exofire.net

Cannot find "http://blog.exofire.net/"

DNS Error - Server cannot be found

Connecting to FTP:
Error: Invalid hostname or host not found
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

cPanel: Not working too.

Can Anyone Solve This?

Thank You !

Question For Corey:
Can you please set the "blog.exofire.net" subdomain to point to my webhosting?
I have a webhosting and i want to keep this website UP 99.9%
It goes down every day ... and every day i post a thread to request help. I like this subdomain and i want to keep it... but it goes down every day.
I want to do this to keep it in good standing.
If we make the subdomain to point to my webhosting i won't use your bandwidth, databases, space and system resources anymore. I will use my own resources.
It will obviously be better for me & maybe a bit better for your server because you could save some resources.
I think that this is a good thing. I don't know your oppinion but i'd like to hear it.

Thank You !

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Worked fine for me, worked fine yesterday too.. Perhaps you should be complaining about your ISP instead?

Original post at 4:08
Checked at 4:11 and site worked fine.

WinGate

Reaction score
It if would be from me... what can my computer have?
When i had this problem... i asked for help and problems were solved... and offcourse after that website was working.
Also i'm thinking that: If it would be from my computer... it also should make problems like this to many other websites... but all other websites are working to me.

Let's say that it's from me.... Does anyone know what it could be? How to solve it?

In case it's not from me: This thread still need a solution.

Thank you !

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
If it is your ISP, you will have to wait until they get their DNS's straightened out.

WinGate

Reaction score
It can't be my ISP... because all other websites from internet are working... only my subdomain is not working.
AND...
-> i've registered my subdomain to a statistic website... and it always send me email when it detects that website is down.
I've checked my email and i really received that email.

If it would be a problem from me or my ISP ... it should work for others.
I gaved the website URL to some friends that are on other ISP's... and they have same problem... they sayed that is not working.

What should i believe or say?

Don't know. I think my only chance is to ask for help here to check my subdomain DNS's or what needs to be checked.

My website is: blog.exofire.net

Please solve this problem.

Cannot find "http://blog.exofire.net/"

DNS Error - Server cannot be found

Thank You !

Status
Not open for further replies.