Website, cPanel & FTP Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinGate

Reaction score
My Website, cPanel and FTP are not working... i've tryed to connect to cpanel and FTP and i can't.

In this moment i get this error:
Cannot find "http://blog.exofire.net/"

DNS Error - Server cannot be found

Can anyone solve this please?

Thank You !

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
*sigh* everyday, same user, same post, same response. They are working on it. It can't just be 'solved', if it were that easy they would do it. Give them time, or if you don't want to wait for it. Upgrade to a paid account, those servers are more stable. ;-)

WinGate

Reaction score
If i would be someone that gives orders or say bad words i would agree with you.
BUT... i said "please" that is a nice word.. and means that only if someone can solve it is OK... if can't solve it i will wait.
And i know that is not easy to solve this problem... and try to answer to all users problems.

I just want to let them know that i have a problem too... if they can solve it is OK... if not ... the life is long enough an i think i can wait untill the problem will be solved.

PS. First time i thought that the problem is from me... but i've received some statistics for my subdomain and this week i had an UPTIME betwen 60% and 95% ... 1 day with 94.7 , another with 95 ... and others with 60%-70%-80%.

Maybe this is not important for you because it does not help but i felt that have to write this.
I don't blame noone... i'm just gonna wait untill the problem will be solved.

Thank You !

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Yes, I understand that. However, you've posted the same thing every day. We have known you had a problem for the last week. You've made it clear. We do appreciate it, still however. I am hopeful that they'll get it worked out soon.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Where are you getting the statistics from?

The problem is the server you are on has had no problems. The DNS issue affected everyone but has already been resolved.

I am reconfiguring the firewalls on all servers tonight. This is the last and only thing I can possibly think that will solve this for you.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Corey: Thanks. this user posts daily saying the same thing, and I reply daily with the same reply.. Its good you came in on this one. Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.