Website Critique/Feedback Request

cruise05

Reaction score
First off wanna say hello to everyone.

I'm basically a web designer and developer. I've been web designing since ages and I have unwavering passion for building websites for entrepreneurs & corporations. Because I'm a do-it-all guy off lately, I started reading and learning about SEO. I tried to optimize 6 of my sites i.e website 1 , website 2 , website 3 , website 4 , website 5 and managed to rank it on some high competition keywords but I know there's a lot of work that still needs to be done. Can you pros give insights on what I should work on to improve it's rankings?

Also from a web designing point of view, kindly advise as to what I'm missing on our site or what needs to be corrected from a user, customer point? Is the mobile version ok? Please look it over and let me know what needs to be fixed and what catches your eye.

Please feel free to give strict pointers. I want to know if I'm doing it all wrong or if I'm on the right track. I can really take any negatives on the chin as I'm totally aware it'll help me to improvise myself, so please go ahead.

Thanks!
Joquim

Last edited: