Website Designers Needed!

kbjradmin

Reaction score
I am creating a site (not yet finished but partial can be viewed at http://kbjr.x10hosting.com/ctec/ ) where I am going to sell web templates. These templates would not be sold with full rights, but be for mass distribution. I am looking for people to make templates to post on this site.

If you are interested PM me for more details.

You would be payed a certain amount (%) based on how much your template(s) make. (would be payed in USD)

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
How much ur willing to sell the templates? (+/-)

I could make some for you, after i finish the layout of mine

JuniorD

Reaction score
i might submit mine. tho i want to see some good stats and such. (ive signed up with websites like these before which just steal ur templates.)

you need to get rid of those blue links.
error: http://kbjr.x10hosting.com/ctec/templates/
work on the layout. i can help if u like.

Last edited:

kbjradmin

Reaction score
i might submit mine. tho i want to see some good stats and such. (ive signed up with websites like these before which just steal ur templates.)

you need to get rid of those blue links.
error: http://kbjr.x10hosting.com/ctec/templates/
work on the layout. i can help if u like.

first of all, i would like to assure everyone (even though i can't really prove it) that i will not steal your templates. i would never rip someone off like that. i will post stats soon. (sort of a new site, not much traffic yet)

second, if you would like to assist me, then i would be more than willing if you see something you think should be changed or if you want to join in with the site itself.

How much ur willing to sell the templates? (+/-)

that would depend on how good it is and how many people want to buy it. (probably between $10 and $50, maybe more if the template is REALLY good.)

thank you for your interest.

edit:
here are some stats:
awstats.jpg

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
another question, how much money will you pay US for the templates?

Sohail

Reaction score
I would be happy to create professional templates for you to distribute but I would also like to know how much you will pay for each template? PM me if you wish.

kbjradmin

Reaction score
how much you get paid would depend on how you prefer to run things. you could either be payed one amount for the templates, or i could pay you a regular basis depending on how many of your templates sell (so if 10 of your templates sold for $25 each, $250, i would give you a certain percent of that).

also, if payed in one amount, i would prefer if i could run the templates for a while to see how well they sell before determining a price.

how would you prefer this to work?

kbjradmin

Reaction score
Does anyone want to try this?

I could really use some templates for my site.

gamerdude

Reaction score
I will make some. I am not the worlds best graphic designer but I will make some. I am better at making custom templates (i.e. someone tells me what they want). I can also code and slice images very well. I would also be glad to offer custom programming for your customers.

I attached some samples of some templates I threw together (I only spent about 5 minutes on them so...)

Attachments

• Sample Template copy.jpg
    Sample Template copy.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Sample template (thumbnail).gif
    Sample template (thumbnail).gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

kbjradmin

Reaction score
ok, gamerdude, i will send you a PM with details.

anyone else? :dunno:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
To be honest I really don't like the layout you are using. That is not at all attractive. If I wanted to buy a domain, I would rather go to a site that has better design.

gamerdude

Reaction score
He is not selling domains and it is a temporary site. I am working on some designs now for him to pick from.

intertec

Reaction score
I can give you permission to take my portfolio template. And if you put in your site it would look like some people have bought it before.

http://yourtemp.exofire.net/

Have a look at it and tell me if you like it!

blu3fire

Reaction score
I am interested in selling my templates so we can cooperate:drool:, but I've one small requirement: make you're website professional, with clear, neat front view, beacause now it looks too sharp, contrast - when I looked on it my eyes started burning;)

Few of my templates: http://energy.exofire.net

kbjradmin

Reaction score
intertec, i cant seem to connect to your site.

blu3fire, i like the templates, and as said earlier, the current site was only a temporary fix. a new one is being worked on. anyway, what did you have in mind?

jjpeacha

Reaction score
I have to say the same. To be honast with you $25 a template is . . . awful. It's this type of site that causes freelance designers and developers like myself have to lower our prices to even have a hold upon the market.

It's site like yours and template monster who are really killing the market for design agencies and freelance developers.

I also hate to say it but I don't like your site your using now at all. The logo is a font with an awful emboss on it and the colours are terrible.