Website Designers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbjradmin

Reaction score
hi, i am currently designing a site (currently at http://kbjr.x10hosting.com) where i will sell web templates and custom-made websites. i need website designers to build me website templates to display and sell on this site.

these templates will probably go for amounts in the low hundreds ($100 - $250 USD).

you would recieve 30% of all profits made by your templates.

if interested, post here or send me a pm.

allinone

Reaction score
i m interested i have some templates ready....in flash which are easily customisable without using flash.....
also i can give u any type of templates.................

i want to know when i will get money ......i mean after the template is sold or you will give it to me before that.........

kbjradmin

Reaction score
thank you everyone for your responses.

i'm looking for most every kind of template.

these templates would be for mass selling, not one time, so there should be constant income. (hopefully) so you could be paid in one sum or over a period of time, such as bi-monthly payments for a year or something like that. either way, i would like to run the templates for a while before payment ( to make sure they will sell and for how much.)

kirtik, 50% will be fine.

the site is not finished, so if you start working on some templates now they can be placed for sale when the site is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.