Website disabled because of excessive resource usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've gone MONTHS without ANY issue of using "excessive resources" and all of the sudden it decides to reappear again?? Why the sudden change?? Makes no sense! I haven't made any changes in cPanel or any whatsoever in the past few days and as mentioned before, it's been months and months since I've had the issue of excessive resource usage!!

It says I've exceeded the hourly CPU allotment yet my cPanel's Resource Usage logs says there're no activity for the CPU usage and the CPU usage in the sidebar in cPanel is at 0.

semsemx1

Reaction score
Same. Happened last hour at about XX:40, and just happened this hour at XX:11.
After the issue last hour, my error_log file jumped to 59MB, a lot of "Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)" over and over again (for the full 59 MB).
Once my site came back up, I got a "site temporarily disabled" error and something along "cannot find server at x10hosting" error before it was once again disabled for excessive resource usage.

semsemx1

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. After several hours of being unable to access my site, I try again at the top of the hour. Try loading a page that is JUST text, and it takes 5 minutes before it finally loads. Think everything is fine and load my site proper up again, and it works. Several more page loads and website is disabled once more. FOR ANOTHER HOUR.

And no response from anyone from x10.

Looks like I'm going to be needing to find another host.

semsemx1

Reaction score
One page load. Again, no PHP calls. Disabled website again. ANOTHER HOUR.
No x10 staff anywhere to be seen. I really would like to stay here, but I'm running out of patience.

rajinfox

Reaction score
Same happened with my website
rajinfo.x10host.com
Even I can't post new topics on my site

What to do...?

Plz help me

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
My sites are on xo1

..this is still happening, and it still says 0% CPU used in the cPanel

var1x10m

Reaction score
I have been having the same problem and I signed up as Ryan on the forums.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking into this at the moment and will get back to you with some more details in a bit :)

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The one thing that may be catching some of you off-guard is that in addition to checking CPU, RAM, etc. we also check number of concurrent processes. If you have a large number of concurrent processes on average within a short period of time we'll redirect your site to the high resource usage page for the duration of the hour. Concurrent processes would count both visitors loading your website as well as cron jobs, so the combination of the two is what might be tripping you up.

Hope that helps :)

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Okay...but I've NEVER (for a long long time anyways) had the problem of a large number of concurrent processes, not until it suddenly appeared now. I don't have any cron jobs either and I don't get that many visitors....

rajinfox

Reaction score
Its irritating me....after two or three days its come again..plz resolve this error

This times in my cpanel

Resource Usage Overview says the following:
Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours
You have reached entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) limit 59 times

Plz tell how can I avoid these number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.