Website disappeared :( = last log in July 16,2011 - forum username changed back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

genny

Reaction score
http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/165329-website-disappeared.html

My forum user name changed back to the original instead of genealogy1.
My last log in according to the panel was on July 16, 2011.
My account disappeared and my forum username changed back to the original username. I was able to post as genealogy1 yesterday.
I cannot respond to my own thread! lol

Aw fudge whats up?

I see that boru disappeared. :(
http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/165237-boru-account-issues-after-upgrades.html

Last edited:

genny

Reaction score
Cannot even access Cpanel b/c Cpanel doesn't exist so my database is likely gone too.
Do NOT know why my forum user name switched or why I can not respond to my original post with this user name.
genny.png

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What was your cPanel username?

genny

Reaction score
I tried to respond with genealogy 1 but again it wouldnt let me so I had to log back in as genny to respond to my own post! My forum name genealogy1 (supposed to be forum name) was switched BACK to the original (likely due to Boru stuff) genny = (old forum name)

genealogy1.png

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You first posted this support thread as genny, so you can only respond back to your own thread as genny. genny and geneology1 have their own account panels so they would still exist as forum usernames, and it doesn't matter which one you've logged into, neither have hosting accounts attached. Again, what was your cPanel username?

genny

Reaction score
You first posted this support thread as genny, so you can only respond back to your own thread as genny. genny and geneology1 have their own account panels so they would still exist as forum usernames, and it doesn't matter which one you've logged into, neither have hosting accounts attached. Again, what was your cPanel username?

I log in and see my forum user name has changed.
I log in and see that I no longer can access my Cpanel or files and it states that I do not have an account - My last log in on Aug 16th (using genealogy1) was July 16th but genealogy1 no longer appears as my forum name genny does. It has changed since Aug 16th, but I did not change it (reverted to genny for some reason). genny was the original forum name and I changed it to genealogy1 later.

No. genny and genealogy1 do not have their own account panels.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I log in and see my forum user name has changed.
I log in and see that I no longer can access my Cpanel or files and it states that I do not have an account - My last log in on Aug 16th (using genealogy1) was July 16th but genealogy1 no longer appears as my forum name genny does. It has changed since Aug 16th, but I did not change it (reverted to genny for some reason). genny was the original forum name and I changed it to genealogy1 later.

No. genny and genealogy1 do not have their own account panels.

Yes, they do have their own account panels with different, yet similar email addresses assigned to each. Logins to the account panel only accept email and password, so no, nothing has reverted. They have separate account panels.

Are you going to answer my question of what your cPanel username is? Only talking about your forum accounts is getting us nowhere because I need to know your cPanel username to see if through a search for your hosting account, I can confirm if it can be found or not.

genny

Reaction score
genealogy.pcriot.com was the url and I used the log in genealogy1. I thought I answered your questions? The account panel would accept genealogy1 as the log in but it does not now b/c the forum name has reverted to genny. idk what you mean? There is NO account now according to the Cpanel it disappeared.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
genealogy.pcriot.com was the url and I used the log in genealogy1. I thought I answered your questions? The account panel would accept genealogy1 as the log in but it does not now b/c the forum name has reverted to genny. idk what you mean? There is NO account now according to the Cpanel it disappeared.

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood because it looked like you only referred to those usernames as forum username and not cPanel usernames. My mistake. And the account panel login located here https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php only accepts email and password to login.

There is some good news,though. The entire time I replied to you here, there were no hosting accounts attached to either of your forum usernames, and searching them as cPanel usernames were not showing any results, which was why I kept asking. But since my last reply, there is suddenly a hosting account with the url genealogy.pcriot.com is showing attached to your forum username genny. There is still no hosting account attached to the forum username genealogy1. I don't know what happened, but it's really good that your hosting account has reappeared. Feel free to login to the account panel with the email attached to the forum username genny and you'll see it, and then you can swap it to the other forum account genealogy1 to fully put everything back to where it was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.