Website disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirstydeer

Reaction score
Not long ago I made a post about a problem with the appearance of my website - namely that it goes to a brown page named EasyPoll.

I have been checking back at my URL (thirstydeer.co.cc) and now the whole site is simply gone. I simply get an error message when I try to go to my URL, or even to any specific .html page within the website.

My account is still active, and I can log in to the site, so I assume I haven't been accidentally deleted. Please fix this problem so I can access my website again.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Not long ago I made a post about a problem with the appearance of my website - namely that it goes to a brown page named EasyPoll.

I have been checking back at my URL (thirstydeer.co.cc) and now the whole site is simply gone. I simply get an error message when I try to go to my URL, or even to any specific .html page within the website.

My account is still active, and I can log in to the site, so I assume I haven't been accidentally deleted. Please fix this problem so I can access my website again.

Hi thirstydeer,

Your account is on chopin, The chopin accounts are under migration to new chopin, Check the status of chopin migration here at http://status.x10hosting.com
have some patience. :)

Last edited:

thirstydeer

Reaction score
Ok, so whatever "chopin" is it basically means my site is being moved to another server or something like that... is that why I also can't log in to my cPanel to go over my files? Will everything go back to normal when it is fixed, or will I have to re-do anything?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, so whatever "chopin" is it basically means my site is being moved to another server or something like that... is that why I also can't log in to my cPanel to go over my files? Will everything go back to normal when it is fixed, or will I have to re-do anything?

Everything works normal as previously used to. No need of start again.

thirstydeer

Reaction score
... and aside from checking that status page, I guess there's no time line to have the problem fixed?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
... and aside from checking that status page, I guess there's no time line to have the problem fixed?

Yea, There is no ETA, but expecting to be completed soon, When completed the status page will be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.