Website does not work (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetzero

Reaction score
My website, http://www.leetlegacy.co.cc/ is experiencing technical issues by 1 week, I was hoping that the problems will get fixed, I was wrong.

I request to see what's going on, every basic function of the website is broken (Even http://www.leetlegacy.co.cc/LeetZero/ which uses only HTML and CSS).

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I think there is something wrong with your co.cc domain, as the x10 provided domain linked to your account works with no issues.
I did a quick WHOIS on that domain, and everything timed out. Can you verify the nameservers are set up correctly on your co.cc account?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
ns.its-blocked-domain.net is the nameserver that I find now for your co.cc domain.

Which means that you should contact co.cc

leetzero

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses..

Apparently this is exactly what I seen when I got on my Domain page on .co.cc:

f4a152118d5959f96d76aaf22d433eeb.png

If I write:
ns1.x10hosting.com &
ns2.x10hosting.com-
in the text bars and press Set Up, I get no confirmation that I really did anything and the bars are white again.

Is this normal?

I've tested the site after this through the .co.cc domain and it didn't work, same result.

I noticed the domain expired, that means LeetLegacy is 1 year old.. Hurray!

But still, I've renewed it and it has the same errors (Domain does not work, nameservers act funny).

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If I write:
ns1.x10hosting.com &
ns2.x10hosting.com-
in the text bars and press Set Up, I get no confirmation that I really did anything and the bars are white again.

Is this normal?

I've tested the site after this through the .co.cc domain and it didn't work, same result.

I noticed the domain expired, that means LeetLegacy is 1 year old.. Hurray!

But still, I've renewed it and it has the same errors (Domain does not work, nameservers act funny).

You have to talk to co.cc . x10hosting has nothing to do with them.

leetzero

Reaction score
Ok.

I contacted co.cc apparently they got informed from a "authorized company" that LeetLegacy distributes malware, spam & phishing. It does not and I tried to fix the problem and sent them info about LeetLegacy, now I'm waiting for the verdict..~

I tried to get on the x10.mx domain and noticed Wordpress fell down graphically.
Could it be because of the co.cc domain or there's something wrong with Wordpress?
I suspect the domain as files link to co.cc but still want to be sure so I'll fix multiple problems at once...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
It's that Wordpress thinks everything should be linked from the co.cc domain; if you google around for "change wordpress domain" you'll probably stumble on the fix. I can't remember if you have to DIY it via phpmyadmin, or if there's a maintainence script you can download and run to fix it.

It is fixable though, so there's some good news at least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.