Website Down/DNS Issue (vox)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnipotent

Reaction score
My website is down and I am not sure why. My website is hosted on vox. The domain I have is keith.pro. I belevie it is a dns issue. When I try pinging keith.pro it trys to ping 69.175.104.34 which does not respond nor does it match the dns information for my domain in the cpanel.

mahgx10m

Reaction score
Hello,

Since two days, I have a similar issue.

I have a registered domain (let say for example "blabla.ca") with a external provider and I redirect that "blabla.ca" to my x10.mx address. It worked for 36 hours and now no more . I used the DNS servers of my domain provider (not x10hostind ones).

I' m trying to figure which side the issue is coming: Domain provider or X10Hosting.

If you have clue ...

Thx

mahgx10m

domcar73

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem.
I bought a domain name on another site, and parked it with my x10hosting domain.
My x10hosting domain works fine, but when I go to the domain I bought, I'm just getting a blank page.

I just emailed my domain provider, and received this response,

Thanks for your email.

The nameservers look to be correctly configured for your domain, and because you are not using OUR nameservers, This looks to be a question for your hosting company. Really all that you would control on our side is the nameservers. There's no way for me to see any configuration of DNS or your hosted files so there is little I can do for you.
I recommend contacting your Hosting Provider and providing them with all of this information. They should have no problem helping you fix this issue.

So I'm guessing there's some issue with x10hosting.
I have a free account though, so I can't contact support.

Status
Not open for further replies.