website down

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwsacs2

Reaction score
My website seems to be down. Everything else works, cpanel, ftp, etc... Just the site itself isn't showing.
www.sacs2.com
Thank you.

wwwsacs2

Reaction score
No I am on Stoli. Can not get cpanel right now, whereas before I could.

jade852

Reaction score
hi,

My site has been on and off for ages too have been told to look at this link...

cPanel and apache upgrade on all servers. see http://status.x10hosting.com

hope this sheds some light as i think there is alot of work going on behind the scenes still that affects the free hosting

jade

jmagick

Reaction score
having the same problem with my site i guess its the upgrade glad to know its not just me :)

qduke2

Reaction score
im sure everything will come back in time and everything will be even faster than before :p just give the techies some time, heck it mussnt be easy to upgrade the whole thing.

phazzedout

Reaction score
I am having the same problem on Lotus though. I can not go on my website at all, also couldn't go on my FTP for three days now. Been wanting to try some new PHP code I made for my Wordpress to try out but I can't even go on any part of my website. I'm sad. Can someone take a look at it. Also I have been getting tons of internal server errors.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I am having the same problem on Lotus though. I can not go on my website at all, also couldn't go on my FTP for three days now. Been wanting to try some new PHP code I made for my Wordpress to try out but I can't even go on any part of my website. I'm sad. Can someone take a look at it. Also I have been getting tons of internal server errors.

It's because of the upgrades to cPanel and Apache. Give it some time and keep an eye on the status page for updates on the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.