Website Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

islamis4u

Reaction score
I don't know Now and then the website goes down, if only few or more visitors come on the website
islamis4u.info.tm
and then my account get suspended.... If visitors are coming then whats bad in it?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello your account islamis4u.info.tm seems unsuspended to me..

islamis4u

Reaction score
yeah i made it unsuspended but what i was trying to ask it gets suspended very quickly it website traffic is increased..

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
You are using Joomla. Are you running any plugins/mods on your website? Some plugins, especially caching plugins, may cause high resource usage on free hosting.

islamis4u

Reaction score
i have already closed cashing on the website from admin panel.....

Apart from that a new issue is that it takes ages to open a website today.... last day it was working alrite but today it isn't it takes alot of time...

http://islamis4u.info.tm/

you can check yourself...

Thanks in Advance

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Caching lets Joomla store bits of information so that the site loads up faster. Unfortunately, caching things sometimes tends to be very resource-intensive, which can cause suspensions for high resource usage. I'm not all that familiar with Joomla or its plugins, but if it gives you options on caching stuff, you might be able to find a good median between having faster load times and not being suspended by tweaking the settings. In order to not trigger high resource usage suspensions, I'd start at a bare minimum (much less than the default options) and work my way up from there until I get what I conceive to be decent load times. This is of course semi-risky since as you get suspended more, you will not be able to unsuspend yourself and you'll have to post on these forums to get unsuspended.

Another alternative is to move to paid hosting where your resource limits are much higher, and thus you could run these plugins at full settings without issue.

islamis4u

Reaction score
Thnxs for your support skizzerz , and i have already, as told in previous post, closed cache... my question was my website is taking ages to open for 2 to 3 days: please tell me the reason why it is so:

you can chk it yourself:

http://islamis4u.info.tm/

cheezo

Reaction score
and right now. right this very moment the site is down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.