Website Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

searchrazzmatazz

Reaction score
Hey, I am wondering why my site is down and why I can't login to my control panel. I am currently losing money because of this, so if you could let me know when I will be able to login and update the website that would be wonderful.
-Thank you

centralian

Reaction score
Hey, I am wondering why my site is down and why I can't login to my control panel. I am currently losing money because of this, so if you could let me know when I will be able to login and update the website that would be wonderful.
-Thank you

Sorry I cannot help you as a lot of us are in the same boat with ftp problems however I must say they if I were making money off my website I would not be hosting it on a free host service. You are never going to get the level of service and support that you would using a paid hosting service and if your website is critical to your business then you should really look to a hosting service that will meet your business needs. I am not sure where you live but in my country of Australia a business cost is a tax deductible expense, maybe it is the same in your country it may be worth looking into and would allow you to get a more reliable solution for your business.

msm10

Reaction score
It is actually true that a lot of companies host their sites on X10, I do and it was recommended by 6 other companies that also do. It is usually a very reliable service. However I am also losing money due to this. It needs to be sorted.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

At least some information would be helpful... Please

Status
Not open for further replies.