Website down

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcastro

Reaction score
Dear Support Team,

I have noticed my website: http://littlesponges.net is currently down, and not only form me. I've double checked with: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and it reports the site down to. I've scoured through the forum and went to http://status.x10hosting.com/ but see no reference to Fris being down for maintenance or anything relevant and current. Kindly review the issue and get back with status update.

Regards,
Kirk Castro

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is on the Fris server which is currently having a few temporary problems.

kcastro

Reaction score
Thank you for prompt response. Do you have an idea when the server is expected to be back online?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

The server is back online, but to my utmost astonishment my public_html folder is empty. Additionally I can't log in to cPanel with a password that I know is right and proper (I can log on to FTP with that password). Thank you for shedding light on the issue.

Last edited:

sgrpdl

Reaction score
Ya could not login c-pannel and Database server too down.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Seems like every thing working now.. thankx TEAM for prompt work.
:)

kcastro

Reaction score
I'm still unable to login to cPanel (Login Attempt Failed!) and public_html still empty. Additionally Account Managment Panel reports:
__4c2e33b9d1db62.13412912.dk.png
0MB free and 0MB used, which I find confuzzling. I will patiently wait for all to restore back to normal, hoping my site has not been wiped out.

Last edited:

greenmonkey

Reaction score
Yeah...I can't get into my cPanel nor Email...which is a bummer. I'm on FRIS also, and it's probably because of the maintenance and technical issues they're having. I've learned to have patience with x10hosting...'cause that's all we can do for now. They're usually really good about providing service, so I expect they'll have this under control soon. But like we all know with computers, they don't always play nice lol.

mattblog

Reaction score
Id have to agree with the computer part as well with everything else. Now just imagine those computers having to host tens of thousands of users... Ugh id be acting up if i were the computer to. :biggrin:

kcastro

Reaction score
It's been 4 days since the incident occurred and I understand it was a long weekend, however it would sooth my nerves a great deal to get a status update. I am still unable to access cPanel (Login Attempt Failed!), even after resetting the password and most of all my public_html is empty. Can I please get x10hosting stuff have a look at the issue and let me know what to do?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Will escalate for the problem of the missing files. Going to his site shows an empty Index of / .

Please try changing your password one more time. That feature seems to be working now.

Escalating will close the thread but you will be able to follow your Support Ticket by clicking on the yellow bar that will be at the top OR by going to your Account Panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.