website error

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsprink

Reaction score
when I try to access my web site I get this

Warning: require_once(/home/nsprink/public_html/templates/system/html/modules.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nsprink/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/nsprink/public_html/templates/system/html/modules.php' (include_path='.') in /home/nsprink/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 183
I have joomla on it and I was messing around with templates then after I added one I get this and I have no idea how to fix it.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you delete the original template? It sounds like it was removed.

You should probably just reinstall Joomla. If that template causes a problem again, I wouldn't install it :p

nsprink

Reaction score
hmm i think i know what I did. one of the themes i installed went into the /templates dir instead of making its own folder, so i deleted the files and i may have deleted one that I need

dpilmore

Reaction score
just re-upload the folder from where you deleted the file, worth a try lol ive done it a few times.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.