Website is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael223

Reaction score
My websites are all dead and i connect to FTP. My main account is http://www.xene2.x10hosting.com . I am on this hosting becouse i did a job for Auvee which i got paid with hosting for.

Any clues whats going and when will it be back up?

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yah, and the server is stuck around 30-40 load... and its not the server... it must be an account idk.. were trying to fix it

Michael223

Reaction score
Thank you very much. I am hoping this wont take weeks, i have a few on the list to send the work to which i have not backed up.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
oh no, this should end tonight, dont worry it wont be long-term

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your site was on the business server from Auvee, it is intact and on the new server; I updated the DNS records earlier. If you need something off it ASAP use IP 70.85.87.52 to access FTP or cPanel with your normal user\pass.

-Corey

Michael223

Reaction score
So it will be back right? Basically i just have to wait a little for all the information to come back. Hopefully that will be soon, I appreciate the help Corey.

Michael223

Reaction score
I am sorry guys for bumping this again, but one of you guys told me it will only take a day or two. I just want to know when this will be back up, i really need this website running

Michael223

Reaction score
Anyone out there still? I tried contacting Avey, but all i got was a big "just **** off". Please guys i need this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.