Website is slow and occasionally says, "Cannot connect to X10hosting"

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeshifflett47

Reaction score
I have never had this issue with any other account at x10hosting. My website will shutdown frequently; the browser cannot connect to the address and yes, I have typed it in correctly. A couple minutes later, the website will recover and I can resume working. I have tried this on two web browsers (Safari and Internet Explorer) and also on an apple mobile device, all of which receive the same error. My best guest would be that the hosting server I'm on (Starka?) is the issue. Please fix this issue as it is vital for the future of my company.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The free hosting servers are heavily loaded with accounts and suffer some from intentional and unintentional abuse, therefore there are going to be occasions when the servers will be temporarily slow or even completely unresponsive for brief periods. Have not heard about any specific issues with Starka today, but it is possible there is some kind of temporary issue with that server. My website on Lotus has been returning database errors for several hours. Hopefully all of this will be resolved very soon.

stardom

Reaction score
Loaded fine for me. Was not slow. Could have been some heavy loads like they said.

eeshifflett47

Reaction score
Thanks to all who commented. This website is a demo to possibly replace the current website; therefore, if the company decides to transfer my demo site over to their files, that company will stay with their hosting organization. However, we may upgrade and take our buisness to X10.

Back to the issue: My website isn't even loading. Try typing the URL in, and it should direct you to a browser (for me google) with search results. Yes, I'm typing it in the address field, not the search field.

Status
Not open for further replies.