Website Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

moderat2

Reaction score
My site at http://derpcraftpe.com isn't showing the site it should be. It's someone else's site. I have gone through my source code and it's mine, I have checked my domain name servers and they are still pointed here, what gives?

moderat2

Reaction score
The issue is still there, maybe a DNS misconfiguration. I looked up my DNS externally and it still is inside x10hosting.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm investigating yours as well as the other one you saw and replied to earlier; it's taking some time to identify exactly how this issue occurred and to get it resolved.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yours should be fixed; you may need to flush your DNS cache to get it fully repaired on your local system however.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
My site at http://derpcraftpe.com isn't showing the site it should be. It's someone else's site. I have gone through my source code and it's mine, I have checked my domain name servers and they are still pointed here, what gives?

You might want to run the text on your website through a spell checker and fix the grammar and incorrect words before you make it live. I don't know if you are offering some kind of service or what the purpose of the site is, but if it is a business I can't imagine anyone signing up with a company with such an unprofessional website.

moderat2

Reaction score
Probably a good idea :p
Most people don't read through the front page and find the connection address through other means (eg:community posts and server directories).
Thanks for your concern!

moderat2

Reaction score
The purpose looks pretty obvious from my standpoint, although I have a conflict of interest.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
Probably a good idea :p
Most people don't read through the front page and find the connection address through other means (eg:community posts and server directories).
Thanks for your concern!

By the way, I didn't mean to sound so harsh, just trying to be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.