Website issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecre77

Reaction score
So i went to my website today to see if it was up and running again (icecreambanditz.elementfx.com), and it said my domain was up for grabs and that site didnt exist (I may have spelled it wrong though.). And then when i signed into my account here on x10, i went to my site and it said SMF unable to connect to the database. So i have 3 questions:

#1. Is my website down (Probably not because i probably spelled it wrong)? :confused:

#2. do i need to reinstall SMF? :confused:

#3. Is the SMF issue just because of the recent IP changes maintenance? :confused:

If someone could please help me and answer these, I would be very grateful! :smile:

comput76

Reaction score
I'm guessing it has something to do with the server changes they are doing. None of my websites are available at the moment.

jleasia92

Reaction score
Looks like the other thread is now closed, so posting here about the recent (still ongoing?) migration. Wouldn't it have been easier to post a little more information about the migration as to what the affects might be - that would certainly have reduced the support tickets. Ongoing periodic updates would sure help. As it is, I have no idea what to do. It looks like users posted data during the migration which is now not there. If I had known, I could have disabled them to avoid the big problem I now have as to what all they will need to repost, if indeed they will need to. I don't know because there are no details posted at the status page. I don't know if things are back to normal or not. When I looked earlier, the app was pointing to one version (old) of the db and cpanel to another. Now cpanel is pointing to an older version as is the app, looks like from 8/25 or so!!!!! What!!!!! What is going on! Info please!!!!! I'm not sure what to do or tell my users!!!

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
To the OP, I have restored your databases as they did not restore properly.

Clear your temp files\cache and your site should work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.