Website loading blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

james-77724

Reaction score
My website is currently loading blank, so none of my files or anything are working.

For some time it worked no problem, for 3 hours, then we had problem with people accessing it through the .co.cc domain, and now we cant access it through the x10 web address either.

tksclan.x10.mx
tksgamingclan.co.cc

I hope someone can help me resolve the problem, as currently no one can access the website, or any of the services that are on it.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

So, can anyone please tell me anything about why this might be happening... I cant see anything wrong myself on why it is not working, and would appreciate it is someone could please either help me resolve me problem or could at least tell me if currently the server is up or down right now.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems to be a problem with the nameserver for some Boru accounts. It points you to the wrong IP. Have talked to Admin about it and he is checking into it.

james-77724

Reaction score
sorry, went to bed, so can you please give me an forum name or e-mail for the admin of the boru server, so I can talk to him directly.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

A quick update, I now get the 'problem loading page' issue, but at least thats better than nothing.

So, now just to wait for the server to go back up then???

---------- Post added 04-26-2011 at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-25-2011 at 07:43 PM ----------

back to being blank again...

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

so...can you do anything, as I am finding this service not up to its standards, and am considering moving provider, again to one that works.

Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
so...can you do anything, as I am finding this service not up to its standards, and am considering moving provider, again to one that works.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there are no updates I can see at this time.
For better uptime, you may want to consider our Illuminated or Premium services. This is a completely free service, so when things go wrong we appreciate a bit of patience.

Thank you, sorry for any bluntness. :)

james-77724

Reaction score
I cant physically athord the paid service, and from what I could find out this is the best free service, but it is starting not to look that way.

james-77724

Reaction score
gone to a new web hoster, I hope they will do better than you can do...

wont say the name as it is agenst the rules...

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay. Would you like to delete your account? No point in clogging up the system if you've moved.
Please paste the following text in (do not omit any; paste the whole form), filling in all of the relevant details, and someone will then set your account for deletion after a 14 day waiting period:

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.
cPanel username:
( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Status
Not open for further replies.